Online Application Tool
Job Applications for JISD are online. Review the steps below and our FAQ's before beginning the process. NOTE: Current JISD employees: please see next section.
- Step 1 - Browse to TalentEd website
- Step 2 - Locate a Position you want to apply for and click Apply
- Step 3 - Review the job description and click Apply for this Position
- follow the instructions to login, create an account or transfer an existing account with TalentEd to JISD
- once your account is established, you will be able to complete the application process.
Ready to get started?
Current JISD Employees
Employees of JISD wishing to apply for open positions, please do the following:
- Follow the above link to TalendEd
- Click "Internal" at the top right corner of the site
- Complete the internal application process
Disclosure of Social Security Numbers
Judson ISD is a public entity. Your application is considered a public document and is subject to disclosure, upon request, whether you apply with a paper document or through the on-line process.
You will be asked to provide your social security number as part of the employment process with Judson ISD. In accordance with the Federal Privacy Act of 1974, 5 USC 552 (a), disclosure of your social security number is optional except for purposes or reporting wages and taxes; however, failure to provide this information may result in processing delays.
Judson ISD may utilize your social security number for the following reasons: 1) Submission to the Safe School Project for the purpose of performing mandatory criminal background checks, 2) submission to the Texas State Board For Educator Certification for the purpose of verifying professional status or other licensure status, and 3) submission to the Human Resources management system for the purpose of managing employment and benefit enrollment information. Should Judson ISD require your social security number for any purposes not listed above, HR will obtain your consent prior to utilizing the number.
Important Legal Notice
Effective January 1, 2008, Texas law requires that all prospective school employees submit to a fingerprint supported criminal history background check to be cleared for employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Judson School District considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.