Our Mission is to ensure accessibility and equity to socially relevant, innovative, enlivened, and technologically advanced academic curriculum; facilitated by educators who
- value diversity,
- promote scholarly analysis,
- foster intellectual and personal responsibility and
- build mutually collaborative and respectful relationships with students and staff.
Advanced Academic Advisory Task Force
Judson ISD has an Advisory Task Force that serves to advise the office of Advanced Academics. If you are a parent or community member who is interested in the success of our District’s
- Gifted/Talented Program,
- Pre-Advanced Placement (Pre-AP) Program,
- Advanced Placement (AP) Program or
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Program,
Come Join Us!